Friday, August 22, 2008

Hoodwinked


An updated re-telling of the classic Brothers Grimm fairy tale "Little Red Riding Hood." The satire begins where the fable last left off, as there's always more to every tale than meets the eye! Furry and feathered cops from the animal world, Chief Grizzly and Detective Bill Stork, investigate a domestic disturbance at Granny's cottage, involving a girl, a wolf and an axe. The charges are many: breaking and entering, disturbing the peace, intent to eat, and wielding an axe without a license. Not to mention, this case might be tied to the elusive "Goody Bandit" who has been stealing the recipes of goody shops everywhere.


Trailer

Starring: Anne Hathaway, Glenn Close, Anthony Anderson, Patrick Warburton, David Ogden Stiers
Directed by:
Tony Leech, Todd Edwards, Cory Edwards
Genres: Comedy, Kids/Family and Animation
Running Time: 1 hr. 21 min.

MPAA Rating: PG for some mild action and thematic elements
Yahoo! Critics: C+
My Rating: &&
Now I know why certain animation definitely doesn't catch my attantion. I had never heard of this movie until one fine day, while I was browsing through a DVD store, and found it. I was quite excited by the cast, but it was a total disappointment! Story line s**ks big time! But I must say, the songs is quite good!

No comments: