Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain

A taxi driver gets more than get bargained for when he picks up two teen runaways. Not only does the pair possess supernatural powers, but they're also trying desperately to escape people who have made them their targets.








Trailer

Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Ciaran Hinds, Anna-Sophia Robb, Alexander Ludwig, Carla Gugino
Directed by:
Andy Fickman
Genres: Action/Adventure, Kids/Family, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Thriller, Adaptation and Remake
Running Time: 1 hr. 38 min.

MPAA Rating: PG for sequences of action and violence, frightening and dangerous situations, and some thematic elements
Yahoo! Critics: C+
IMDb Users Rating: 6.3/10
My Rating: &&
Watched it at Pattaya about a month ago. Forgot to post it coz I think it totally slipped off my mind! I have to ask a friend to refresh my memory to see which movie that we had watched in Pattaya. There is nothing special and NOT memorable at all!!! Hehehe ...

No comments: